One of Pakistan’s leading clothing brand ‘Sana Safinaz’ reflects a world that is constantly changing and empowers women. It’s a wonder how they continue to do so and outdo themselves with Mahay by sana safinaz collection they put out for consumers.
The brands recently launched Mahay by sana safinaz Winter’21 is a nod to all the tiny moments that symbolize what brings us joy, a box of amazing mementos from a bygone era. It is a manifestation and reflection of all our childhood memories, as well as a tribute to the kid within each one of us.
Each and every design in this collection illustrates a distinctive type of women like a riveting story about a garden that blooms and embraces each blossom with its vibrant hues carved together, producing a spellbinding canvas of stunning adornments and exquisite motifs. With 18 designs and 36 colors-ways, MAHAY is an ode to all women and their stories.
We at Fashion Times Magazine picked our top 5 prints from the collection…
- The Kashmiri hue ensemble in punch, coral, aubergine, and raven with a contemporary floral ornamented neckline is breathtaking. The outfit is coupled with pants and a stark two-toned dupatta for maximum impact.
- We loved this intriguing combination that has a monochromatic boti style printed shirt in beige, purple, and a hint of pink with an embroidered neckline. It is perfectly teamed with raven pants and a rotary patterned dupatta, making it an ideal brunch outfit.
- Make an extravagant style statement this season by wearing this Irish hue ensemble with a geometric and floral neckline. The shades of sea green, cream, flaxen, forest green, pinks, and salamander orange enhances the grace of the outfit. It is paired with a beautiful chunri dupatta.
- Discover a new generation of style with this Kashmiri style digital printed booti shirt, which has an embroidered neckline on organza. Paired with pants, and a digitally striped rotary printed dupatta is all you need to make a statement.
- Add some classic fall colors to your wardrobe like this macaroon cream ensemble in shades of lavender, ferozi, fire, and coral with floral embroidered It looks best with pants and a printed dupatta.
The Director’s Note
“Ever wondered why we always relegate to nostalgia? It’s because nothing was as pure and innocent as childhood and the memories of the beautiful past. The never-ending tales from Nani under a cozy lihaaf or the day at the beach with a mouth-watering spread of homemade goodness with confetti of camel walas sprinkled around the ocean. Somewhere somehow those simpler things of joy have slipped our memory, MAHAY Winter 21′ is a gentle reminder of all of the memories of the past, it’s a box of wonderful memorabilia from the times gone by. It’s an expression and embodiment of all our childhood memories, as well as a homage to the child in all of us. MAHAY Winter 21′ is a celebration of women and of moments that bejeweled our wonderful past. This collection is a page from an old book that reminds us to rejoice in life every day, we hope you adore it as much as we did.” Mohsin Tawasuli
The collection offers 2 and 3 pieces starting from Rs. 2990/-. MAHAY Winter 21′ is available in-stores and online. Go and grab your favorite piece!