- 2 large mangoes (or enough to make 1 cup mango pulp)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Slice mangoes and scoop flesh, discarding pit and skin.
- In a blender or food processor, process mango to an applesauce-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine mango pulp, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
Using an electric mixer at low speed, beat mixture until it begins to thicken. Increase speed to medium and continue to beat for about 8 to 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
While beating, squeeze a few drops of food coloring until the desired color is achieved.
Transfer mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cover with plastic film, lightly pressing the film against the surface of the cream mixture.
Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve frozen.
Calories: 389kcal, Carbohydrates: 34g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 16g, Cholesterol: 98mg, Sodium: 86mg, Potassium: 297mg, Sugar: 32g, Vitamin A: 1450IU, Vitamin C: 16.5mg, Calcium: 180mg, Iron: 0.2mg