- The three qualities that made you achieve success…
Confident, Consistent and Charm. One of the things that I have cultivated is ‘Charm’ that is beyond beauty and intelligence. It’s about being curious in life.
- How would your perfect day begin?
With an excellent cup of Chai or Coffee prepared by myself
- Which is the funniest meme you’ve ever seen of yourself?
Thankfully, the trolls haven’t made a meme about me. But, back in A-Levels, our juniors did a skit where they made a caricature of all the prominent seniors. They portrayed my character as a nerdy debater. I thought it was funny. And also, the ‘Apple Sidra’ jokes keep going around
- Beach or hills – What do you prefer?
- What’s your favorite Desi food?
Nihari and Biryani
- Heels or flats/sneakers?
- Window or aisle seat?
I prefer the aisle seat, but not in Pakistan. People here travel with a lot of luggage and constantly bump in you if you are sitting at the aisle seat. So, window seat in Pakistan.
- How many times do you check yourself in the mirror before leaving?
I have a lot of mirrors placed in my house. So, I kind of check myself around twenty times in those mirrors (smiles)
- Favorite perk of the job?
Having access to good expertise in terms of grooming, salons, stylists and lifestyle brands. I love dressing up, so my favorite perk is to stay updated about my looks, clothes and grooming.
- If you had to relocate to any country, which would it be?
I won’t pick a country, I would relocate to the city of London
- What’s the most used emoticon in your chats?
An orange heart and a smile. I feel the orange heart is empowering, friendly and platonic. If you get one from me that means you are special (smiles)
- Best career advice you’ve gotten
Never lose your grace. Above efficiency and meeting deadlines, one quality you should cultivate is kindness.
- What’s your take on infidelity?
It’s cruel and soul-shattering. If one is being unfaithful, it tears the other person apart. It’s a blow to someone’s self-esteem and trust.
- What’s something people would be surprised to know about you?
At times, I can be a very lazy person. There are days when I don’t do anything, I just want to rest, I don’t talk. Like literally check out from the world.
- What should every woman try once in her lifetime?
Be financially independent, have one hobby that should make you money. Earn your own money and keep it up for life. This should be maintained throughout the lifetime.