Adnan Siddique has been in the business for over 25 years and is touted to be one of the most versatile actors in the industry. Adnan Siddique is a power-packed performer and simply lights up the screen with his sheer presence and acting chops. He’s a man with a classic mindset and churns out memorable projects every year. Fashion Times Magazine got candid with the star for a quick rapid fire.
- On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about life right now?
- Describe yourself in a hashtag?
- Advice you’d give yourself at a younger age?
Nothing at all. I wouldn’t want to change a single thing about my younger self. I would advise taking some interest in mathematics while in school because that’s all matters
- Have you ever been mistaken for another celebrity?
I have often been told that I am the George Clooney of Pakistan. That said, I’d rather he is known as the Adnan Siddiqui of Hollywood
- Anything you want to change about the industry?
Stars should be paid royalties
- True or false – Men think about sex all the time?
It’s sex and food all the time
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve had to date?
Every day is a surprise
- Summer or winter?
Both. Summer soothes the eyes and winter is all about getting cozy
- Jogging or Swimming?
- A book that everyone should read?
‘Catcher in the Rye’ by J.D. Salinger
- International artists you would like to collaborate with…
The list is endless but I’ll try to give the most selected ones; Morgan Freeman, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Meryl Streep, Tom Hardy and Al Pacino
- What’s the last thing you binge-watched?
Good Doctors (Netflix)
- One Instagram account you follow other than yours?
The Rock and Will Smith
- What job would you want to do if you weren’t in showbiz?
I’d have been an ad guy
- What’s inspiring you in life right now?
Work and life itself. Post-pandemic, I feel that nothing inspires you like life