- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 orange peels
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3 drops orange food color
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Orange Essence
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Take butter in a deep vessel and mix condensed milk in it. At the same time, preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Add orange essence to your mixture along with the grated orange peel. Keep in mind that the top part of the orange has to be grated.
- Now add flour to it. Stir it till the paste becomes smooth.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda and orange juice. Stir it well so that you get cake consistency.
- Grease a baking tin and pour the properly prepared batter into it. Let this batter bake for 20 minutes.
- Now take out this cake and serve after slicing when it cools down.