1. Describe yourself in three words.
Curious. Determined. Soft.
2. What’s your current obsession?
Seeti Maar. Dish Patani.
3. What is one thing you still have from your childhood?
They always last, especially if pleasant.
4. What makes you laugh no matter what?
It’ll make YOU laugh if I say it too. Potty jokes.
Yes I know, I could do with a bit of growing up 😀
5. What is the one thing that annoys you the most?
Duality in character. Lack of authenticity/credibility.
Sorry, that is two things.
You’re right, I like to be my own person.
6. What do you do when your day is off?
I try and find something to do, to spend it productively.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Song, and woman.
8. What’s your style statement?
I do have a very ‘Arsalan’ way of dressing, I am told. It isn’t particularly a character, but I have seen many of my friends say, ‘oh this is so Arsalan, that is so Arsalan’. I am only beginning to embrace it.
If I was to describe it myself, ‘luxe meets no nonsense’.
That is who I am, too.
9. What’s your favorite food to eat?
If I could, I would survive on cookies
10. Deserts you can’t live without?
I can, but do I want to? Do WE want to?
(before you answer:)
11. Advice you’d give yourself at a younger age?
Believe in yourself Arsalan. You’re fine, in fact.
The latter is something that I have only recently learnt myself.
12. What was the first thing you bought from your first pay cheque?
My phuppo, a Ferragamo purse! I love her.
13. What’s the best excuse you’ve made if you got late for a shoot?
Being punctual is a life skill. I set myself high standards.
IF in the rare occasion that I am late, I say it as it is. Most probably, I have overslept/slept through my alarm.
I told you, no nonsense.
14. What’s the one thing you want to say to your Instagram followers?
Thank you. And, I am not all that scary.
15. Which celebrity gracefulness you want to imbibe?
There is something about smaller eyes, in my opinion. Keanu Reeves. They appear aristocratic to me. Lots of grace.