He is always been around and acclaimed as one of the best actors. The unique part about his craft is that he doesn’t fear being experimental. An actor with a rare combination of mass and critical appeal, Shamoon Abbasi has always added newer shades and authentic dimensions to emerge out on screen. We at Fashion Times Magazine got in touch with the super talented actor for a quick 15 questions.
- On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about life right now?
Life brings something new every day. Sometimes it’s low, at times the tides are high. So, it keeps varying.
- Describe yourself in a hashtag?
- Advice you’d give yourself at a younger age?
Stay away from fake relationships
- Have you ever been mistaken for another celebrity?
Not really, I have a distinctive face
- Anything you want to change about the industry?
The dual face people and level of sincerity
- True or false – Men think about sex all the time?
False. They have millions of other things to think about
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve had to date?
I don’t like surprises
- Summer or winter?
- Jogging or Swimming?
- A book that everyone should read?
‘You Can Be Happy No Matter What’ by Richard Carlson
- International artists you would like to collaborate with…
Johnny Depp, Jared Leto and Joaquin Phoenix
- What’s the last thing you binge-watched?
The Serpent 2021 (Netflix)
- One Instagram account you follow other than yours?
I am not an active member of Instagram
- What job would you want to do if you weren’t in showbiz?
I would love to be a captain of a cruise ship
- What’s inspiring you in life right now?
My life is inspiring me, and the way Allah keeps it going (Alhamdullilah)