- The three qualities that made you achieve success…
The key to success is a combination of three things i.e. patience, human respect and waiting for the right opportunity.
- How would your perfect day begin?
With my morning prayers and gym. I get restless, If I miss out on any one of them.
- Which is the funniest meme you’ve ever seen of yourself?
I was once asked about my sugar daddy in the industry. I wasn’t aware of this termand answered“Yes my father has sugar (Diabetes)” chuckles.
- Beach or hills – What do you prefer?
Both,it depends on my mood (smiles).I am an early riser so I am more drawn to hills’ natural beauty.
- What’s your favorite Desi food?
I am very fond of Kadhi Chawal, and I can eat it anytime, whether it’s morning, noon, or evening.
- Heels or flats/sneakers?
Sneakers because they look good with every outfit.
- Window or aisle seat?
Window seat. I have been fortunate to get one whenever I travel.
- How many times do you check yourself in the mirror before leaving?
Ample times. I have a lot of mirrors in my house so I utilize them to the fullest.
- Favorite perk of the job?
I believe acting as a profession is the best job. It enables me to be independent and do whatever I want. Also, I think I wouldn’t be able to do anything else other than acting.
- If you had to relocate to any country, which would it be?
Pakistan is the best place to live. I haven’t thought about relocating to anywhere else.
- What’s the most used emoticon in your chats?
The one with folded hands and the laughter emoji with tears.
- Best career advice you’ve gotten
I had the opportunity to work with veteran (late) actor Qavi Khan early on in my career. He was a treasure of knowledge and told me that one can achieve success only by showing respect to others.
- What’s your take on infidelity?
There is forgiveness for everything in life except for a man who betrays.
- What’s something people would be surprised to know about you?
People who don’t know me often assume that I am very arrogant and rude. This perception of mine is due to the gray characters I portray on screen. In reality, people who know me have a very different opinion, they are very fond of my sweet nature. My fans to greet me very well.
- What’s your take on women’s empowerment?
I feel the importance of education for women in Pakistan cannot be overlooked. Women in any walk of life should be empowered with educated to fully acquire their rights and contribute to the country’s growth.