Actor Anoushay Abbasi is unpretentious from the word go. The effortless beauty focuses on her work and improve herself rather than focusing on the rat race in the industry. We all have an inner diva that emerges with age and experience and it’s time for the world to seethe real Anoushay Abbasi. The actor takes on 15 Questions With Fashion Times Magazine.
- The three qualities that made you achieve success…
I have always been a focused, dedicated and strong-headed girl. I feel these elements are the key to achieving anything in life.
- How would your perfect day begin?
An intense morning workout with a healthy breakfast.
- Which is the funniest meme you’ve ever seen of yourself?
There’s this picture of mine where I am trying to touch my nose with my tongue.The other side of the picture depicts a cow doing exactly the same. I couldn’t stop laughing.
- Beach or hills – What do you prefer?
- What’s your favorite Desi food?
Homemade Chicken Karhai
- Heels or flats/sneakers?
I prefer to wear Boots
- Window or aisle seat?
Window seat for life
- How many times do you check yourself in the mirror before leaving?
Twice for sure
- Favorite perk of the job?
Multiple choices of performance styles
- If you had to relocate to any country, which would it be?
- What’s the most used emoticon in your chats?
The woman face palming emotag
- Best career advice you’ve gotten
To be humble and down to earth
- What’s your take on infidelity?
- What’s something people would be surprised to know about you?
I am well-versed with the art of cooking. I can cook amazing meals.
- What should every woman try once in her lifetime?
Make music. There’s power in creating sound and it multiplies when you make it with others.